Sunday, October 4, 2009
I'm Fine!
Alex's breathing is very labored today and her heart rate is up, but she continues to tell us "I'm fine!". She is on morphine to reduce any pain and to keep her well rested. She has told me a few times that this will pass and she will get better. She is sleeping in the recliner in the living room with every one around her. Occasionally she chimes in on the conversation like she never skipped a beat. We make sure that someone is sitting in a chair next to her at all times, whether she knows it or not. We appreciate all of the visitors we have and the help everyone is putting forth. Continue to pray for peace. I've included a few pictures from our swim meet the other night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hang in there you guys... love you all!!!
ReplyDeleteJennifer
Alex,
ReplyDeleteToday I got up from the computer and tripped over the leg of my desk chair and fell right on my knees and hit my bookcase... all of my books fell off the top and landed on my head. I have a concussion from romance novels! =)
Jennifer C