The Lord blessed us with Alex for fifteen years and today He called her back home. Though we are all full or sorrow, Alex is having the time of her life. She is dancing with the angels today and singing praises to her maker. She is a tough little fighter so I'm sure she is on the front line with the other angels. She has two grandmothers and her friend Dianna there to show her the ropes.
We will keep you updated on further arrangements.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Alex was a spunky young lady and we were blessed to have gotten the opportunity to know her.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts and prayers are with you during this time. Alex was blessed with loving family and friends...in return all our lives have been enriched with knowing Alex. Much love to you all
ReplyDeletethinking of all of you today and for the journey that needs to be made. I am thankful to have known her. Love you all
ReplyDeleteMay you know that we are all sadden by the loss of Alex, but your right, the angels are rejoiceing and Alex is wrapped in the arms of Jesus today. We love you all and pray the days ahead are blessed with the strength and comfort that you need to carry you through.
ReplyDeleteLove to you all
Don, Jana, Kayce & Clint
I just got to work today and learned about Alex. My heart goes out to you guys. I am a better person having known Alex and her family including the best dog in the world! Love to you all...
ReplyDeleteMy heart is heavy for you and your family. Alex was such a bright light for us all and now she is a shining star in Heaven. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteMonique, Jeremy, Sabrina and Arianna
My heart breaks for the entire family!
ReplyDeleteI am praying the God will give you peace.
I know that Alex and Dianna are PLAYING, DANCING and SINGING now!!!
That is how I am getting through this very difficult time.
I love you!
Hugs,
Nanette Foster
My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. I am honored to have known Alex and her wonderful family. Please know that I will continue to pray for you.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Angel Young
Hey Guys,
ReplyDeleteI just learned of Alex's passing. I trust in the Lord and KNOW that she was in His arms the moment she left her body. I can just hear her voice, "Mommy, where is Finny, what's happening? Oh, it's ok, Jesus is here!"
Please know that we all cared about her and gave her our collective all when she was in the PICU. May the Lord keep you and comfort you in this time of loss. I love what you said about the "celebration" for her, she would have loved another party!
God bless,
Ken Mansfield.
Please except my deepest thoughts and prayers for your whole family and Alex! I will be praying for you all. My Jessica is 15 and shares the same syndrome. We are all family and feel your pain and sorrow. God bless all of you and may God keep you surrounded by with love and comfort. Jeannette
ReplyDeleteI feel blessed for having had the opportunity to take care of such a special little girl, and getting to know her family. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. I know that Alex is playing with the angels in heaven and watching over all of us. Love, Stephenie
ReplyDelete