Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thank you!

Thank you for everyone's support over the past week. We have been flooded with love, prayers, support and FOOD! It was such a blessing to share Alex's celebration of life with so many friends and family. In the same way that Alex touched all of your lives, you touched ours as well.

Alex will be cremated this week. When her ashes are returned home, we will let each of you know. Thank you for sharing this journey with us and for your support.

2 comments:

  1. I pray for peace and continued comfort for you all in the following days. Alex was and will always be a special person in our family, along with all of the Haines family. I would also like to Thank you for taking the time to call my Mom & Dad for reassurance of the upcoming future events in their lives. Daddy is just ready to have the surgery and move on from there.
    Love to you all.
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about Alex. I didn't know until Friday and was not able to attend the funeral. Thank you for letting me into your lives and letting me take care of Alex. I feel blessed to have known her--even though it was for such a short time. My thoughts are with you at this time.

    Love, Mary-Catherine

    ReplyDelete