Alex is home and hopefully this is for good! The catheter works wonderfully and she is feeling better everyday. Now she has to eat. She is struggling with even the thought of food.
Alex is aware of what has happened to her over the past few months but some of it is blank in her memory. This is frightening for her. She is a new person and having to learn the new meaning to life. She is very depressed right now and likes to sit silently and think. We don't know what she is thinking about but I can only imagine. She is just a child and she has gone through so much. Please continue to pray for physical and mental healing. She knows she is loved and this always helps in healing.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wonderful news that you are home. I know your bed must feel great. Is Phinny pleased? I hope you had a good Labor Day. Jana and Kayce came over and we asked Shirley and Reg to join us for a late lunch. We cooked hamburgers, potato salad and pinto beans. I also made some banana nut bread. Everyone had a good lazy day and we all enjoyed lunch and being together for the holiday. Clint had football practice and Donald stayed home with him. We sent them a burger. I hope you are feeling better as each day goes by. We love you so much. Hugs and prayers. Aunt Nell
ReplyDelete