Here are some pictures from Taylor Swift. I still can't believe we were there!!! What a great night!!!
True to our tradition we went to the fair yesterday. We have always made it to the fair as a family and this year was no different. Although we didn't stay too long- we sampled some tasty treats and ate a corny dog. What another great day we had!!!
We are looking forward to having a celebration today. We ask there be no mention of Alex's condition. She is not aware of the true condition she is in. Until the day she is called home we want her to live a life of joy and no worries. She has endured a life of worry and we would like for her to live now. Please join us in celebrating Alex today.
What a great time you must have had at the concert. Taylor Swift sounds like one special person. I know you had a quick zip of a trip but I am sure it was worth every minute. I hope the trip to the fair was a good one, also. Nothing like a bit of a chill in the air and the State Fair. Today is a beautiful day. We hope to see you soon....Love Hugs and Prayers........Aunt Nell
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pictures. Alex, I'm super jealous! Not only did you get to go to the concert, you got to go to her dressing room and meet her! You really are a celebrity! :) Wish I could be at the party today. I hope you have a great time!
ReplyDeleteRachel
The pictures are great! Looks like you and Jessica are singing along with Taylor. If you are,I know you had a good time! I love the one with you and Taylor. Have a wonderful time tonight at your party!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Fred and Debbie
Good Morning......What a party! It was so good to see everyone. I know they all had fun. Seeing all your friends and family was so special. I loved the pictures from your trip to Tulsa for the Taylor Swift concert. Everything was so great and so are you. Love, Hugs and Prayers. Aunt Nell
ReplyDeleteHey Alex! I hope you had a great party last night. I bet you did. I can't believe you are best friends with Taylor Swift! You should frame the picture of you and Taylor. You guys look cute together. :) Have a good day.
ReplyDeleteWHAT a PARTY you had!!!!!!!!!! It was awesome and you looked BEAUTIFUL!!! I had a blast. I can't wait to hear about the scavenger hunt at Walmart! HOpe your team won!!! Love ya girl and see ya soon!!
ReplyDeleteHi Alex,
ReplyDeleteThanks for inviting us to your party. It was great seeing you and all your family and friends. I especially loved watching you hold your niece. I remember how excited you were when she was born! So happy you got to meet Taylor Swift! You go, Girl!!!
WOW. 15 someone is becoming a real beautiful woman. I hope your party was a blast sorry I missed it. You should have rung your bell and I would have been there. Looks like you had a great time at the Taylor Swift concert wish I had of been there to party with you. Well just have to have our own party soon and maybe Finney can come as well. Be good and try not to be to sassy to Mom.
ReplyDeleteCharles
Wow, Alex! You are one lucky girl! It must have been so exciting to meet Taylor Swift! That is awesome! So glad to hear that you had such a great time Rockin' it out with Taylor and the girls :) Aiden says hi to you and Phinney!
ReplyDelete