Alex is still home..praise God! Dialysis is still going well...praise God! She is getting physically stronger everyday...praise God!
But she is still not eating. Mom thought Alex might have a stomach ulcer the other day but they tested her stool and it was negative. Alex was relieved but it still didn't persuade her to eat. She said she was hungry yesterday, but looked at the food and decided not to eat. :( It is a slow process but hopefully she will come around soon. She is still not herself but then again, none of us are. I still find myself calling Mom more than I ever thought I would. And I can't imagine going six days without seeing them. They say it only takes 21 times to do something before it becomes a habit..I think I have reached my 21!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Morning, It is good to hear that everything is going well for you. Hopefully, you will get your appetite back. It is almost lunch time and I don't know what I am fixing for lunch. Uncle James is easy to please though. It looks rainy today so I guess we won't go to the ball game. It is in Waskom, near Shreveport. We don't drive very well when it is raining so I guess we will look forward to the next game that they play at Maud. I hope they win. Hugs and prayers....Aunt Nell
ReplyDeleteHello on this rainy Saturday afternoon, We went to Longview this morning and took in "SAMS". I knew we would spend too much money but we will use all the "stuff" in a few months. It was kinda fun because they have a little bit of everything. Maud won their football game 30-14 and Clint didn't get hurt, thank Goodness. Their game next week will be at Maud and it will be homecoming. Everyone will be dressed to the nines. That should be fun also. Hope you are having a good day. Love, hugs and prayers....Aunt Nell
ReplyDeleteGood Morning on this nice rainy morning. We can use the rain and it is not storming. Just a gentle rain. Hope you day is going great. Callie is going to be in a play at college on October 1, 2, and 3. We are planning to go see the play on Saturday night, Oct 3. I have seen her in plays before and she is really good. She is studying drama and plans to teach in high school. Pat Phineas for me. Love, Hugs and Prayers. Aunt Nell
ReplyDelete