Dialysis went well today. They pulled off 4 liters! Her blood pressure is stable for now. There were a few scares with it during dialysis but the Lord made those little vessels pump enough blood to keep her going! Woo hoo! Tomorrow they will put the PIC in her leg.
Keep praying for our little cowgirl! I thought you all might like to see a picture of Alex in her goat wranglin' days! She's one crazy lady!


She is one crazy lady! Glad to hear she did so well today! We are still praying praying praying!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the update. So cute of Alex and her goat. I am glad to hear that everything is going so well. I hope the pic will be successful. On to better days. God loves you all and so do we. Love to you all...Aunt Nell
ReplyDeleteIt was good to see you today Alex. You better wake up so you can sing our song together. I can't wait until we really get to go home for the party!!!!! Serious partying will be done my sweet friend!!!!! Love you and see you Monday!!!
ReplyDelete